Risk Management: Digital automation, the driving force to success
How does your company rank when it comes to digital organisation and do they understand the benefits of digital automation? Have you completed an audit on the various and often disparate software packages you currently use to operate your Risk Management? And do all these systems work seamlessly for you? Most organisations can say that they function adequately in these areas, but is adequate good enough?
Advantages of Digital Automation
This is, without doubt, the most valuable benefit that Digital Process Automation provides. Providing your personnel with the correct information at the right time and context helps them perform their tasks more quickly and efficiently whilst reducing manual effort and human error. Automating many of your current repetitive tasks can save hundreds, if not thousands, of working hours every year.
Labour is expensive, so organisations are always on the lookout for ways to automate repetitive work. Migrating from disparate software packages to one all-encompassing platform is an excellent way to ensure data consistency and avoid redundant labour intensive effort. Improving your employee effectiveness goes a long way toward generating significant financial savings across your operations, not to mention the positive impact this can have on staff morale.
Supports Operational Stability
By following a standardised process with fixed guidelines, digital automation eliminates situations where documents can easily be mislaid or where scheduling gets overlooked, and as a result, tasks go undone. This allows you to confidently manage your risks and effortlessly provide value to the entire organisation leaving your software platform to handle all required steps and ensure your data accuracy and security throughout the process.
Changes in legislation are to be expected, and the result is generally a change in the existing process, which often leads to operational errors. A digital automation system can quickly and easily adapt to accommodate such changes and thus eliminate unnecessary risk.
Responds to Market Demands
Organise and digitise your Risk Assessment and Risk Management processes, allowing you to easily track, manage and report on all aspects of your risk portfolio, all the while saving you time and money. This enables organisations to quickly launch new solutions that scale and adapt to meet the market demand or opportunity in question
The risk management process can be lengthy and complicated. Find out more.
The answer is one single source of truth.
Risk Warden provides an all-in-one, out-of-the-box, fully integrated, yet open and customisable solution that automates the delivery of countless efficiencies and time-saving features.
Risk Warden is available from any computer anywhere globally, thanks to its Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud technology architecture. The Risk Warden platform has been designed by risk and compliance domain experts, clearly evidenced through its comprehensive and highly customisable approach to Risk Management.
With excellent in-App training and user guidance, the platform provides interactive support at every stage of the user adoption journey. Security, reliability and functionality are key factors when choosing a digital Risk Management solution, and Risk Warden ticks all of these boxes.
With constantly expanding data histories, your organisation has no need to be concerned about scaling, underpinned by market-leading AWS cloud technology. This is available on-demand and delivers infinite scalability where nothing gets lost and comes complete with an immutable audit trail.
Live dashboards and reports allow you to track every aspect of your risk portfolio, such as monitoring your assessment actions through to completion and monitoring your overall risk position.
Risk Warden contains powerful Risk Management functionality that you simply should not be without as follows:
- Completion of your assessments can include an out of the box QA validation process.
- Schedule assessments and reassessments so everything is tracked and nothing gets missed.
- If your estate requires multiple risk types to be completed by numerous risk assessors across a given geography, then simply invite and collaborate with an unlimited number of risk assessors to get the job done quickly and efficiently. The best part is that all the assessment data feeds back into your account, automatically giving you a single source of truth.
- Corrective actions are automatically converted into actionable tasks and can be automatically assigned to the right person.
- Easily reassign tasks and collaborate with your team.
- Capture all necessary evidence straight from the task card.
- Link back to every part of the process, from initial risk assessment to task completion.
- If you have tasks that you wish to assign to an approved contractor, you can also invite the contractor to join the Risk Warden platform, free of charge.
- Enhanced tracking and analytics of your entire risk portfolio put you in complete control, highlighting gaps and inefficiencies.
- Drill-down capabilities give you the ability to get to the root of any issue.
- A boardroom bird's eye view of your up-to-the-moment organisational risk will provide you with a real-time snapshot of your entire estate.
- And there is so much more
Risk Warden saves you time and enables you to effortlessly maintain Risk Management accuracy and audit-ready across your entire estate through digital automation.
It makes the process of Risk Management faster and easier than ever before, allowing you to pinpoint red flags and bottlenecks proactively ahead of time. But don't just take our word for it; why not see first-hand how Risk Warden can transform your Risk and Compliance Management. See how the platform can improve your assessment processes, optimise data consistency, and unlock the power of real-time dashboards and on-demand reporting.
Experience how Risk Warden is helping organisations like yours operate more efficiently and remain at the forefront of the UK's rapidly evolving regulatory landscape.
Request your 1:1 demo with a member of our sales team or simply get immediate hands-on access to the platform and your own free Risk Warden account.